Current position: ICT manager for Billing systems, cerifited Project Manager Associate.
Previous positions: System administrator, Expert associate for planning, developing and implementing ICT projects, I was the leader, as well as the participant, in many complex IT projects, such as:
• Implementation and administration of Customer Relationship Management system• Implementation and administration of Oracle and Microsoft Business Intelligence solutions
• Implementation and administration of Microsoft Project server
• Implementation and administration of centralized Database Activity monitoring and protection (IBM Infosphere Guardium)
• Implementation of Information Security Management System according to ISO 27001 standard in Public Utility company
• Implementation of ITIL-based processes (Incident Management, Problem Management, Request for Fulfillment, Asset Management, Change Management)
EDUCATION Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Department for Computer Science and Informatics, Sarajevo, BiH
Master science degree April 2008Thesis: Impact of VoIP services implementation to business information systems, score: 10Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Department for Computer Science and Informatics, Sarajevo, BiH Undergraduated degree September 2002Information system for human resources in a public company, score 10 SKILLS/INTERESTS Language – English TOEFL level (Internet-based), German basic
• IPMA (International Project manager Association) certified Project Manager Associate
• IBM Infosphere Guardium Database Audit certified administrator
• RSA enVision system certified by EMC RSA
• ITIL v3 certified expert
• Information Security Management systems (ISMS) certified expert
• ISO 27001 Lead Auditor certified expert• Oracle Business Intelligence Familiar with different ICT technologies: Windows platforms, Database Management platforms (Oracle, MS SQL), Project Management systems (MS Project server), Server platforms (HP, IBM), Disk Storage systems (EMC, HP, IBM), Network solutions (Cisco Systems, Extreme Networks, D-Link... ).
• „Implementation of software processor for electronic exchange of customers documents in Elektroprivreda BiH“, TELFOR 2018, Belgrade Serbia• “Using modern CRM tool to inform customers about power disruptions“, CIRED 2018, Neum BiH
• “Managing investment projects in distribution systems using modern Microsoft Project IT tools“, CIRED 2018, Neum BiH
• „Managing investment project in Elektroprivreda BiH using MS Project server“, Microsoft Network 2018, Neum BiH• „Oracle Database and application consolidation on a purpose-designed hardware and software systems in JP Elektroprivreda BiH”: BH K CIGRE 2017, Neum BiH
• „Implementing advanced web forms and tools for successful promotion of JP Elektroprivreda BIH as a supplier on open electricity market”: BH K CIGRE 2017, Neum BiH• „Implementing MS Project tools for the purpose of managing investment projects in distribution business of JP Elektroprivreda BiH”: BH K CIGRE 2017, Neum BiH
• „BI/DWH implementation in Elektroprivreda BiH”, Microsoft Network 2016, Neum BiH• „Role and position of Customer relationship management system in the context of deregulated market and new organization of Public company for producing and distributing electrical energy of Bosnia and Herzegovina”: BH K CIGRE 2015, Neum BiH
• Implementation of Disaster Recovery system in Public company for producing and distributing electrical energy of Bosnia and Herzegovina as a prerequisite for business continuity”: CIGRE SRBIJA 2015, Zlatibor, Srbija.
• “Customer information system in a deregulated electricity market”, CIRED SRBIJA 2014, Vrnjačka Banja, Srbija• Grabovica, Elvedin, Borovina, Džemo and Kovačević, Selma: “Information Technology model for supporting open Utility market”, The paper was presented at the 2014 International Conference on Power Systems, Energy, Environment (Interlaken, Switzerland) and published in Springer Verlag book
• Grabovica, Elvedin, Borovina, Džemo and Kovačević, Selma: „Information Technology Support for Power Supply Company that Operates in Open Utility Market“, International Journal of Computer and Communication Engineering, Vol.3, No.2, March 2014., ISSN: 2010-3743, pp. 127–133, 20.-21. February 2014., Barcelona, Spain; Paper is indexed in 2014 3rd International Conference on Information Computer Application (ICICA2014).
• “Using IBM Infosphere Guardium system for improving database security in Public company for producing and distributing electrical energy of Bosnia and Herzegovina”, BH K CIGRÉ 2013
• “Database Audit System as an Effective Way of Improving the Overall Database Security”, International conference ITI 2013
• “One example of ITIL in implementing new e-mail services”, International conference ITI 2010
• Regularly published article on ICT topics (Cloud computing, Security in telecommunication systems, Implementation of Contact center, etc.) in magazine “Telecommunication